Planter Mix (for putting in new plants) - 5 Gallon Bucket
- Ready to use, amazing for putting in new plants!
- Contains 60% of our super high quality compost alternative, and 40% of our well-draining & protecting top soil.
- Contains high levels of natural nutrients and is ideal for planting trees, shrubs, flowers, palms and most landscape plants.
- Find how much you need to order with our online calculator: Click Here
- Want to order more than a few buckets? Click here to view our bulk order products
- One 5 Gallon Bucket = 0.8 cubic feet.
About the product:
Our planter mix is a combination of our super high quality formula compost alternative and our draining & protecting top soil created by our soil & compost experts.
An amazing product designed for planting new trees, shrubs, plants and palms. Really easy to use and makes a visible difference quickly.
Our compost alternative (nitrolized shavings) is incredibly high in nutrients and our top soil is specially designed to help keep your soil healthy. That is why some of the best plant nurseries in California use us for their planter mix.
Used by professionals & the best
Our compost and soil products can be found in thousands of homes and award winning spaces across America, including golf courses, hotels & churches. We are the go-to for making your home, flowers and lawn look amazing. We are the leading manufacturer who make the highest quality compost and soil which is why we are used by the professionals across California!
What the product is great for:
- Ideal for planting trees, shrubs, flowers, palms and most landscape plants in ground.
- Great choice for raising soil levels in planter beds.
How to use for best results:
- Ready-to-use well drained planting soil
- Mix of 60% compost and 40% top soil
- Contains high levels of natural nutrients and trace elements which are amazing for your new plants.
Visit our store or order online
If you have any questions, need any help or want to place an order simply come visit our amazing store, order online or give us a call! We have an expert team who love to help you have your dream garden & home. Click below to find our contact details: