For Plant Pots & Container Planting
Indoors, outdoors, hanging baskets. This is the mix you need when keeping plants in a pot or container..
WHAT IS THE CONTAINER MIX?
Potting Mix / Container Mix
A formulated soil blend specifically for containers providing the necessary drainage, adequate room for roots to grow without compaction.
When planting the ground there is plenty of earth for excess water to drain away to and natural minerals in the ground to make space for water and air. When planting in a pot or a container though you are making an unnatural environment.
The container mix contains our better than compost mix as well as plenty of minerals to provide the nutrition your plants need as well as lots of aeration and water drainage which is perfect for pot plants and container planting.
It is ready-to-use and contains all the nutrients your plants need to thrive.
- High levels of nutrition.
- Creates space in the soil for water drainage and aeration which allow roots to grow healthy and excess water to drain away.
- Microscopic cavities of scoria help to retain moisture levels.
- Promotes balanced root growth.
THE CONTAINER MIX IS GREAT FOR
- Containers, plant pots & hanging baskets.
- Perfect for use for new plants and moving plants from smaller pots to larger pots.
- Also very useful for use with crops sensitive to root rot.
- Mainly recommended for use between 1-10 gallon pots, but can be used in larger containers.
PRICING AND DELIVERY
If you have any questions, need any help or want to place an order simply come visit our garden supply store or give us a call!
We have an expert team who love to help you have your dream garden & home.
We are able to deliver, just give us a call to discuss delivery and get a delivery quote!