Ecoshred - Composted Wood Mulch
A protective layer for your soil that adds goodness and nutrients back over time.
WHAT IS ECOSHRED?
Ecoshred is our composted wood mulch that helps bring goodness to your soil & flowers while also helping to control weeds and improve soil moisture. An all natural, simple & effective product.
We grind the wood for all our mulches, but with the Ecoshred we take it through a composting process to bring it to a state that it can break down much faster than our other wood mulches.
This means you get a lot of the benefits of having a top layer of wood mulch (protection, weed control, water control), but also with the added benefit of nutrients steadily being added back into your soil too.
ECOSHRED IS GREAT FOR
- Natural look.
- Reducing erosion to your soil and landscape.
- As it's a composted wood mulch, it steadily adds nutrition back into your soil helping keep your plants healthy for longer.
- Helps with weed control, improves soil structure over time and helps maintain moisture in your soil.
- Large and small projects - can be used for any size garden or pot.
- Source separated, composted mulch derived from tree trimmings and other plant materials.
- Meets CalTrans erosion control and storm water specifications.
- Meets CalTrans spec 20-5.03E for tree trimming mulch.
PRICING AND DELIVERY
Just give us a call to discuss delivery and get a delivery quote!